Monday, February 24, 2014

Paper Pumpkin


I love February's Paper Pumpkin, it came with four heavy duty brown paper bags much like grocery bags.  Also included was some pretty embellishments and the idea sheet included was to use the printed alphabet punch outs and clothes pins to form a banner.  But.....since I need four Easter Baskets for my kiddos, I used the bags to get started.  I have three more to make and they can't be exactly alike so I will show them here as I get them made.  I used the Fringe Scissors to make my grass.  After I got this one finished, Dalton said what about my other bunny?  I didn't know what he meant so he went looking for it.  He came back with the little bunny sitting on top, I made this  for his basket last year and he knew exactly where he had put it after Easter.  It was in a closet where I store my seasonal decorations, he amazes me sometimes by how "organized" he is with his toys.  He puts his little figures in lines on a bookshelf in his room and knows immediately if one gets out of place.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Everybunny
Ink:  Black Memento, various markers
Paper:  Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Paper Pumpkin bag, Oval die, retired ribbon, Fringe Scissors

No comments: