Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Peaceful Petals


I love coloring and cutting out images especially when I have something on my mind.  I have been thinking about my SIL Jeannie who passed away recently.  She and I were very close until we moved away and didn't get to see each very often.  I am going to miss her, she was a wonderful Christian lady who was always giving of herself in some way.  She was a Special Needs Teacher and I am sure she is in Heaven loving on God's special little ones.  RIP sweet Jeannie and thank you for your shining example!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Peaceful Petals
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Memento Black(can't wait until SU starts carrying it),Alcohol markers(can't wait until          SU starts carrying them, soon I hope!)
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla card stock, Retro Fresh DSP, Stripes embossing folder
Accessories:  Banner Framelit die, Coastal Cabana ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card and an equally lovely memory of your SIL. How blessed we are to know we will someday be reunited with those believers who went before us. Thank you for reminding us of that. Sending you blessings.