Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Tisket, A Tasket



Have you seen all the baskets popping up all over the blogs and Pinterest?  I love them!  This one is made with a tutorial from Frenchie(France Martin), a very talented SU demonstrator and has to be my favorite.  It is made with a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.



And here is another one done in reverse colors.  These end up being about 5 inches wide and about 3 inches deep not counting the handle.  They will hold a lot but I recommend using a lot of filler and some small treats so as not to break the handles.



and this little cutie...it is only 2 3/4 inches wide and 1 1/2 inches deep.  This is basically the same concept as the first basket just on a smaller scale. I did see this idea on a blog but they didn't give credit to the person who came up with it so  I am not sure who to credit with this one.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: