Monday, March 31, 2014

Watercolor Easter


Today I have another card with the single stamp  Easter Blessing, I am ready to see some real tulips but looks like it may be a while with the crazy weather we have been having.  I used reinkers and a water pen to add color to watercolor paper and then stamped on it after it dried.  The DSP is from Retro Fresh.

My Shelby left for her trip to New York City this morning, she is growing up and I don't like it..this is the first time she has been this far away from me and I have been a mess for a week.  I think Sadie is the one who will miss her the most, she hung out with her all day yesterday and when we dropped her off she cried.  
Shelby was annoyed by her little sister but tried not to show it.  They took a bunch of "selfies" and I could hear a lot of laughter coming from upstairs, Shelby sent this one to me this morning.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: