Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring has Sprung



Isn't this beautiful!  This is what I saw when I looked out the window this morning.  This is a Star Magnolia tree that was already here when we bought the house.  It is usually the first thing to bloom each Spring and I look forward to it.  As you can see on the ground underneath, we had a storm last night that took a lot of the blooms off.


I am working on another birthday party, this time it is Very hungry Caterpillar.  I have some other things made but haven't photographed them yet.  

My Shelby made it home last night around midnight, completely worn out plus she had an allergy attack while gone which left her with an earache.  The plane trip made the ear hurt a lot worse so we are headed to the doctor today before we take off for a couple nights in St. Louis.  

No comments: