Thursday, July 24, 2014

Best Kid Ever


This has been the busiest Summer I can ever remember, we got back yesterday from a camping trip to Lake Rudolph and Holiday World theme park.  I do not like camping but it wasn't too bad since we rented an RV and only stayed three days.  The kids had a blast, I have some photos at the end of this post.  I really like my card for today and so does Dalton.  I made it for him and made him a little hamburger box with Lego's in it.  I used all the Blendabilities that were on the Pre-order list to color it.    The DSP isn't SU but it is perfect for the card.




Here is the Hamburger box with Lego's.  The thing Dalton missed most on the trip was TV but the Lego's helped him forget about it.  I will show you Ava's camping gift when I remake it, she immediately tore it apart before I could get a photo.



Shelby, Dalton, Ava, and Shelby's friend Micalyn.

Ava having a smore.

Dalton loved this, it was three stories tall and was filled with lots of places to play in the water.


Sadie and Ava loved this water slide at the campground, it was right beside our RV so they all played on it until closing time every night.  The last night there, they had a Glow parade which was a blast.  We decorated our golf cart with glow sticks and lights and rode all over the camp ground.  The kids had glow glasses, necklaces, bracelets, beads, and  t-shirts, they loved it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: