Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Halloween


My Sadie loves to stamp with me which thrills me.  Most of the time I try to keep my eye on her while she is stamping because she isn't very careful with some of my tools and I have had to replace a few things after she used them.  I am  wondering what my silver ink pad looks like after this card!  She loves to use the Big Shot and I actually bought her one of her own.

I have been working on Halloween treats and since a lot of schools want you to give non-candy treats, I came up with this little treat holder for the party favor size Play Dough.  I used a lot of retired product for these but I don't think the kids will notice!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Great job, Sadie!! Love the pumpkins by the tombstones and the way you colored the grass. Your Mom is so lucky to have a stamping buddy!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Thanks for leaving her a comment, it made her day!