Monday, December 28, 2015

Botanical Gardens


I have had a little break and am ready to get geared up for 2016, I have been home enjoying my kiddos and all the fun that Christmas brings to our home.  We have had a blast this year, the littles (aka Ava and Dalton) have enjoyed the traditional things we do such as cookie baking, Christmas stories, decorating, Christmas Eve service at church, riding around to see the lights, writing Santa letters, the elf shenanigans, and many more.  I know they are going to "grow" out of a lot of these things soon and it makes me sad but at the same time I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

Anyway....this is a card that I made for a swap I participated in.  I love this Botanical Gardens product suite from  the the Occasions Catalog.  The DSP is gorgeous and die set has 14 dies!  I didn't send any catalogs by mail this year so if you want one, drop by and pick one up or if you don't live locally let me know and I will mail you one.

No comments: