Monday, January 4, 2016

Flowering Fields


Today I have another Sneak Peek card, this one is from SAB which starts tomorrow!!!  This stamp set is called Flowering Fields and the DSP is called Wildflower Fields and they are both FREE with a qualifying order.

My kiddos went back to school today, I think they were as ready or more to go back  than I was.   I love having them home but they had started to be bored and missed their friends.  I had planned to get a lot of house cleaning done while they were out but that didn't happen,   I did do a LOT of cooking and baked 30 dozen cookies!  We gave a few dozen away but the Cookie Monster(AKA Dalton) ate most of them.  That boy can eat some cookies!  He would get out of bed and go straight to the refrigerator and lay out the butter to soften and then  lay out the cookie mix.  thanks for stopping by.

No comments: