Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hello, Friend


This is a card for a very dear friend who lives in Alabama.  I haven't seen her in a long time but we keep in touch and always exchange gifts at Christmas and birthdays and sometimes just because.  We talk occassionally but not near enough.  Last year she sent me these daisy dies and this Christmas she sent a stitched die set.  When we first moved to Alabama, I was the most homesick I had ever been which led to depression and Sheri was one of the first people I met and she put a lot of effort into making me better.  We are polar opposites which is probably why we get along so well, she loves to run and excercise (me, not so much), she can cook like a professional chef(me, not at all), her house is spotless(mine looks like a train wrecked in it),she is nearly 6 ft. tall(me barely 5 ft.).  Thanks Sheri, you are one in a million!

No comments: