Wednesday, June 1, 2016

You're So Sweet

 
Have you got your order ready from the new annual catalog yet....because you can order starting today!  I made my order and the one thing that I am most excited to get is the Jar of Love stamp set on page 75 of the catalog.  I pulled out a very old set called All Wrapped up that was one of the first stamps I ever  bought. 


I had to make this one for Dalton.  We were sitting outside on the swing a few nights ago talking and something jumped up between us.  It was a tiny frog, but it scared me and him both.  He soon got over being afraid and was carrying it around trying to put it on me.  He got the biggest kick out of seeing me scream and run from him.  He wanted to take it in the house but that wasn't happening so I told him I would get him a little aquarium to keep things like that in.  His birthday is this month, do you think he might settle for a stamped frog in a jar?  I doubt it but I am still going to try it.

No comments: