Friday, August 12, 2016

Christmas Thoughtful Branches


Today I have a CAS Christmas card made with the tree from Thoughtful Branches collection.This is actually a case from the Holiday catalog changed up a little.  I have got all the kids registered for school which has not been easy, they were all on different days plus the fact that my husband has been out of town all week.  I guess I didn't realize how much he helps out with the kiddos especially with Ava and Dalton, I don't like to swim at all so if they are swimming I am sitting under the patio umbrella but still feeling the heat.  When he lets them swim, he actually gets in the water and plays with them.  Today I got Shelby registered....and of course had me a big cry....she is a Senior this year.  I don't know where time has gone, seems like only a few years ago, I was registering her for kindergarten.

No comments: