Monday, August 15, 2016

Home Sweet Home


Today I have another Gingerbread House to share but not a 3-D version.  The Sweet Home stamp set has stamps that make a house but I decided to use the dies instead.  The little gingerbread boy peeping out of the door as well as the peppermint candy  are cut from the Candy Cane Lane DSP.

I got a lot of questions after I posted the house on Saturday mainly about how I constructed the roof so here are a few details and photos.

 
My card stock measures 3 1/2 x 2 1/8 and scored in the middle of the long side.


I put the top together as designed and put mini Velcro dots on both sides of the box(tip...put your Velcro dots together and stick down and then align roof with box and push on one side at a time).  Make sure to let your Velcro sit for a few hours so that it is stuck good before opening.  Hope this helps, if any further questions you can email me at dls8383@gmail.com.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: