Monday, October 3, 2016

For the Newlyweds


Today I have another wedding card to share, this one for a customer.  I love how easy it is to achieve an elegant card with this die.  I have seen it used in so many ways, even for boxes. 

Today is my Shelby's 18th birthday, I am so proud of her.  She is a busy girl for sure, maybe a little too busy.  She is involved in several clubs in school which require a lot of time during and after school.  This past weekend was Football Homecoming and she helped make the Senior Float, helped decorate for the Homecoming dance,  played in the band for the parade, cleaned up after the dance, and then the morning after the dance had to work in the Key Club Pancake day at 7:00 am.  When I woke her up this morning to tell her Happy birthday, she thought it was Sunday and asked if she could skip church.  Tomorrow is Sadie's birthday so I will have lots to say about her then.  They would have had the same birthday but the delivery room doctor let Shelby choose if she wanted to share her day or not, she was five at the time and said absolutely not.  So he slowed down the process until after midnight.  Love my girls!

No comments: