Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Peppermint Jar of Love


For today's card I used the Jar of Love stamp set and matching framelit dies.  I love that canning jars are so popular right now even though as a child I dreaded canning season.  We put our empty jars in the shed after they were emptied.  When it got time to can vegetables from our garden  my mom would give me the job of cleaning the jars and they would have spiders and spider webs in them.  I would bribe my brother to get the spiders out for me. 

Today my Sadie is 13!  I am not ready for two teenagers.....she is the total opposite of Shelby.  Shelby is quiet and reserved and Sadie is bouncing off the walls and constantly playing practical jokes on me.  She is smiling all the time and the  only thing that gets her in trouble in school is talking too much.  Love my girls!

No comments: