Sunday, November 13, 2016

Craft show Goodies


I thought you may be interested in seeing some of the items that were the best sellers from my craft shows.  A friend gave me several of theses empty cappuccino jars and I made them into Milk for Santa jars.  I sold out the first day and made a few more last week to have in my shop. 
 
 
These little snowmen treats were popular as well, they hold two chocolate nuggets.  I sold out of these as well plus have an order for 65 more.
 
 
 
 
I only  have nine of the 65 done so that is what I will be concentrating on tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
I had two left out of 25 of these snowmen hats.
 
 
 
More nugget treats with a reindeer tag.  I had several more custom orders as well which I will share as I get them ready.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: