Friday, February 17, 2017

Tea Time


I shared in my last post that I was working on a Meet and Greet Tea for a new baby, and I finished it up yesterday.  I made fifty of these bookmarks.

This photographed light but I was in a rush to get them packed up before they were picked up so I didn't take the time to photograph again.  I used Blushing Bride on the Pink Pirouette card stock and IRL it looks dark enough.


I did twenty-five of these for the little girls.

And another 25 of these were for the little boys.  I also did fifty bottles of bubbles which I wrapped in various patterns of  Pink DSP and added a tea pot to them as well..  I didn't get these photographed since my customer showed up to get them just as I was packing them up.  I like doing bulk but not if they want it quick, I usually won't take the job if they don't book it far enough in advance to allow me to have to rush.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: