Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Frosty


Hope your Sunday has been good and restful. Today I am sharing another Frosty, a Frosty baby. Isn't he cute! I made him using the curly label punch from Stampin' Up on page 189 of the Stampin' Up catalog(if you don't have a catalog contact me an I will get one to you). I punched a white label and a black one, cut the black one and half and used it for his hat. For the brim of his hat I used the word window punch. His eyes and mouth are the smallest punch on the cropadile and his nose is a point from the small star punch.

The snowflake on his hat is the only non stampin' up punch used to make him. Sorry the photo is so bad but it rained most of the day yesterday and I tried taking pictures inside which makes for blurry ones with shadows.

No comments: