Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snow Swirled


Today's post is another one of the cards we did this past weekend at my Christmas stamp a stack. I used the Snow Swirled stamp set which I love. It is embossed in silver and the snowflake tag was made using the faux metal technique. I used the small oval to punch on the front of the card which allows the sentiment on the inside to show through. It didn't photograph very well but says Season's Greetings. The card base is Bravo Burgundy.
Make sure you check out my website tomorrow for drastic savings on bundles from Stampin Up. I don't know what they are yet myself but they have promised 20-50% savings. In addition to this anyone purchasing at last $50.00 either online or by calling me from now until Dec 1 will receive a gift from me. My web address is http://stampthenightaway.stampinup.net/ .

No comments: