Thursday, November 20, 2008


I wanted to share a card with you today that will be part of my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack this Saturday, Nov. 22. I have so far 5 cards to choose from and will share the others next week. I also wanted to mention that Stampin' Up will be revealing their Holiday Kick Off next week and as soon as they let us know what it is, I will post it here. This card today uses a set of stamps from last year called "Its Snow Time" which is retired but still one of my favorites. The papers and inks are Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate chip, and designer paper Ski Slope(available in Holiday mini).

Watch for my Twelve Days of Christmas starting soon where I will feature treat holders, cards, 3 dimensionals, and much more. I will be making the recipes available as well.

No comments: