Friday, January 30, 2009

Friend to Friend


I used my new oval nestibilities on this card, they were my Valentine gift a little early. The papers are Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss with Raspberry Tart designer paper. The sentiment didn't photograph very well but says "friend to friend". I am going to send this card to a dear friend I had not heard from in over a year until yesterday and she sent me a beautiful bookmark she had made. She lives in my hometown of Cumberland, Kentucky and I moved from there in 1986 and only go back once a year. There is never enough time to see all the people I want to see. We were in a group of ladies who got together once a month to talk and play cards and when I moved away it was harder to say good-by to them than to my own family. We have moved many times since then to several states and I have yet to find a group of ladies like those, we raised our kids together and worked out any problems we had knowing anything shared in our group would stay there. Miss you girls!

No comments: