Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Urban Jamm 2009



Wow!! What a wonderful weekend we had in Chicago. My girls both dance and this past weekend they danced in Chicago at a dance convention. It is put on by a dance company from LA and the instructors are all professional dancers in Hollywood. There is 2 days of classes mostly in jazz, hip hop, tap and jazz funk. They have to audition at the end for awards. My Sadie is usually a little shy and hardly dances at all at recital but she got over all that this weekend. She danced her little butt off. My Shelby is 10 and has taken dance classes for 8 years and won an award last year but this year the competition was a little stiffer but that's just part of it. We had an awesome time and of course we had to go to the American Girl Place and get a new doll.


Oh, I could go on and on but as not to bore you on to the card. I finally got my back ordered items. This card was made with the set, A Happy Heart, which I really like. I stamped the dandelion image three times, once with the blowing hearts not inked. I used real red, baja breeze and whisper white card stock, baja breeze designer paper, and real red taffeta ribbon. Click on the image to enlarge, I accidentally chose a small size for my picture.

On this card I used three of the stamps from the set but it has three more that are just as fun and I'm working on a card using them.

No comments: