Friday, January 2, 2009

Just Buzzin' By


I think this set is so cute! I had several ideas to try for this card and none of them worked. I wanted to put a slider in behind the bee hive with the sentiment on it but the first time I pulled it out, it broke so I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and it didn't stamp very well so I covered it with card stock. Anyway, here it is although I am not real pleased with it. I did get to use my new nestibilities though and I really like these. These can be used with the Big Shot which makes it handy.
This set is call "Just Buzzin By" and will be new in the Spring catalog. It has 8 stamps: 3 different bees(each with a little attitude of their own), the hive, a honey pot, a flower, and two sentiments(just buzzin by to say...have a honey of a day).
I used my new Georgia Peach designer paper and some watercolor paper for this card.




1 comment:

n2kids said...

Love the color combination on your card. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos.