Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crazy Quilt


My mom used to make quilts out of necessity and she used any material she could get so they rarely had pretty matching patterns but I remember a doll quilt she made for me once that was beautiful. We were very poor growing up and I don't remember many Christmases even happening at our house, but one year she made doll clothes and quilts for my sister and me. I wish I had inherited her talent for sewing but I didn't so here is my paper quilt.
I glued 1 1/4 inch paper squares to card stock and then put it through the Big Shot. The paper is Tea Party. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like quilts too and these patterns look good together

wintam said...

It's beautiful! and the background story so touching! I think you're very talented and wish ou all the best!