Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Note Basket

Today's post is an Easter Basket made from a Top Note Die cut. Here is link to the one I got my inspiration fromhttp://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html. You can click on the photo to see it larger. It was surprisingly easy to do and didn't take very long at all. I am going to make another one tomorrow and I will write my measurements down so I can share them with you this time. So often I don't have a plan in mind and assemble before realizing I may want to make this again so I don't write anything down. I will tell you this much today, I used 4 Top Notes and cut two of them apart, sponged the edges and glued them back on.

Don't forget to scroll down and leave a comment for BLOG CANDY which I will be giving away on Saturday.

No comments: