Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends Forever



For today's project I used the Summer Love Rub-Ons from the Occasions Mini. I love the coordinating colors you can put with these: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, and Basic Gray. I have to tell you Stampin' Up' has the best rub-ons I have ever used. They come off the transfer sheet so smoothly. I tell you this before I tell you the boo-boo I made on this card. I messed this one up because I was multi-tasking and talking on the phone as I was transferring my rub-on and didn't get a complete transfer. Now, I know that you can place the sheet back over and re-do it, but this one happened to transfer onto my nail so I couldn't do that. But not to be a total loss, I added the cute little butterfly punch from MS.

Don't forget, for every $40.00 you spend from the Occasions Mini, you can choose one item from the Under $10.00 page(last page of catalog)for FREE.

5 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! This is so clean and refreshing. I love cards like this, they just look "happy" to me. perfect

Becky said...

Well arent you the creative one :), this is gorgeous, and I love that butterfly.

Jacquel said...

Holy Smokes is this ever beautiful! I love your CAS card...tfs!!!

Diane Noble said...

Simply beautiful. Perfectly elegant. I love it. Clean, crisp and delightful. I love it!

Thanks for your comments on WTW today. WOW...how wonderful that God touched us both! You just went down in my prayer journal!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very pretty and I love the simplicity...a breath of fresh air :)