Monday, April 13, 2009

Time Flies



~~~~~~~SCROLL DOWN FOR BLOG CANDY~~~~~~

I recently got in contact with a dear friend I haven't talked to in several years. It was so good to hear from her and this summer I hope to visit her. It made me realize how busy I am and that I need to stop and appreciate relationships a bit more, thus the sentiment for this card.

This card was cased from Dawn Easton at her Treasurer Oiler blog, she is very talented and makes some beautiful cards. I used my new Butterfly Spellbinders die and cut two and layered them. I also used my favorite DP, Parisian Breeze. I apologize for the photo, we haven't had natural sunlight in weeks and it makes for bad photos, the base for the card is whisper white and the card is really pretty IRL.

4 comments:

Becky said...

beautiful card, I love the colors of this, and that butterfly is just the right touch.

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the butterfly! Hugs, Moni

Randee E said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the sweet comment on my MFT card. You made my day :0. Hopefully they'll pick this entry as one of the top ten and then you CAN vote!!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card! tfs!!!