Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love You Much


Good afternoon! I just got an email from a friend who had checked out my class schedule at http://stampthenightaway.stampinup.net/ and noticed I am having an Open House on Friday Jan 1 at which I will have tons of Sneak Peaks from the Occasions Mini and the Sale-a-bration catalogs. The funny thing was that I sent her an email about this but she didn't get it, so if you live in or around Harrisburg, Illinois, you are invited to my Open House on Jan 1. Just email to RSVP and drop by anytime between 1:00 and 5:00 pm.

Now on to today's sneak peak, this is a card made with very little stamping, just the sentiment is stamped from the Well Scripted set. The rest of the card is made from the beautiful papers from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack, that's right we got Paper Stacks in the new catalog! You get 48 sheets total, 2 each of 24 double sided designs(12x12). I also used a Sending Love Epoxy Brad on the flower that I cut out of the DP and popped up. The inspiration for this card came from the blog of a very talented stamper named Heather and I have lost her blog so I don't know how to tell you to get there, sorry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: