Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rag Purse and Blog Candy Winner



I am so glad to be able to blog again, I still have some problems but I have figured out a temporary fix. I have an appointment with a computer company to figure out what is going on with my computer but in the meantime he told me how to get my photos to upload using just the memory card. Today I am sharing a purse I made for a friend for Christmas. I used the scallop square die to cut the blocks and sewed them together. I love how this turned out and would love to make one for myself, if I ever get time. I have orders for three more so I probably won't get to mine any time soon.
Now on to the blog candy, since there were only five comments, I had one of the kids draw a winner, and she drew "Lynn". Lynn, choose what you want from the SU catalog which you can view on line if you don't have one, and email me your list(I will pay shipping and taxes!) of $25.00 worth of merchandise along with your shipping address and I will have that sent to you. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sandy,
So happy to see I won...thank you, thank you,thank you! I'm glad you're able to blog again too! I'll take a look at the catalog over the next few days and send you a note!

Merry Christmas!

wintam said...

congrats, Lyn... and a beautiful bag, Sandy!