Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch



Good afternoon, I had a few minutes to stamp between loads of laundry so I thought I would give the Sweet Sunday Sketch a try. I really like how it turned out, I used mostly scraps left over from Technique class on Saturday. My new favorite stamp set right now is the Watercolor Trio from the Summer Mini. The paper is from Island Oasis, I have used almost the whole package and will be ordering another for sure.


If you want to play along with this challenge all you have to do is make a card using the sketch and link it up here . Thanks for stopping by.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Great take on the sketch! Love those colors together...you did super on this card!

Jen Timko said...

Love the colors and this new stamp! Fantastic job on the sketch!