Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wedding Fever


Hope you have had a good weekend, I have had a busy one but I have still got a lot accomplished. I am working on a wedding order, 150 shower invitations. I have all the card stock cut and scored, the dresses cut out, and most of the tuxedos cut. I have about 25 put together and plan on shipping tomorrow if all goes well. I have another order waiting in the wings as soon as this one is complete so never a dull moment. This card was made using a free template that I found on Lynn Pratt's Stamp-n-Design blog, she is a very talented stamper so make sure you check her out. I had Technique class yesterday and Sadie had a birthday party to go to and then today was baby dedication at church as well as Mother's Day, life is busy but good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow Busy lady!! Card looks beautiful, Im sure your customer will be thrilled with them. I hope your Mother's Day was a wonderful one.