Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tiki Hut

I thought of this in the middle of the night and soon as I got out of bed started to work on it. Now, it is not exactly as I envisioned but I am still working on it. I designed it around a bird house I made a while back which I CASED from Teresa . I think the Square Lattice embossing folder kind of looks like tree bark so that is where the idea for a tiki hut came from. I have a lot more to show you that goes along with this but I will have to load it a little later since I am still having a few camera problems.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh this looks great!! I cant wait to see the rest!

Wendie aka Tankergypsie said...

I LOVE this! It reminds me of the "hale" at the Mauna Lani on the Big Island where my husband and I had massages together. It was great until we were walking back to the main building and I was stung by as centepede! I thought I was back in New Mexico! But, the hut is perfect.