Monday, November 29, 2010

...And Two Eyes Made of Coal


Happy Monday, hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving weekend. We had all the kids here and it was wonderful! I had a craft show on Saturday and met up with some old friends, made new friends and had a very enjoyable day. This little snowman treat box/gift box was a hit, in fact I had someone tell me my booth was the Best of Show. That me me feel good! I forgot to take my camera along so I can't show you a picture but it did look pretty good. I saw this snowman here and had to make him. I think the ribbon scarf and the button earmuffs are what makes him so cute.  I used the Fancy Favor die and various punches.  Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patti said...

What an adorable snowman/bag. Love the rosy cheeks.

Morgan said...

Very cute!
I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection! Please stop by and follow me if you have time!

http://www.stampcravings.blogspot.com
thanks so much!

Morgan

helloholley said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Both of these boxes are super cute.....tfs!!!