Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ho Ho Ho



Good afternoon! Today I have another treat box/gift bag featuring the man himself, Santa! Isn't this adorable, I got this idea from the same person as the last post. This uses the Tasteful Trim die which I bought not really knowing what I wanted to do with it. His mustache is the bird wing from the bird punch and his eyes and nose are made with brads.







Don't forget that today is the last day to sign up as a demonstrator for HALF PRICE.  Just so you know if you aren't sure you want to be a demonstrator, you could sign up for 3 months and get all the benefits while you make up your mind. You still keep all the items in the kit plus you will enjoy at least 20% off any purchases during the 3 months. To remain active you only have to spend $300.00 over a 3 month period! I spend that much just by myself easy. You would also get to pre-order from the Occasions Mini and Sale a Bration starting tomorrow! Let me know if you are interested.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maree said...

Oh this guy is too cute! I never think to turn bgs into people like this. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm now following yours :)