Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deck the Halls with Fabric


Good evening, hope your week is going well. Today I have a project using fabric, I bought both selections of fabric from the holiday mini but haven't done much with it. If you have followed my blog very long, you know that the Fancy Favor box is my very favorite. So, when I saw this on SC, I knew I had to case it.  I took a piece of Always Artichoke card stock and sprayed it with quilt basting spray and then smoothed my fabric over it. Then I ran it through the Big shot with the die. I used Tombow to adhere my box together and added a handle with vintage brads.  Hope you like it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy

Wow, this looks beautiful.

I don't think we have SU fabric here in Australia (yet).

What a great idea.

Michelle :-)