Thursday, December 16, 2010

O Christmas Tree


Good evening! We were out of school again today because of ice this time. It sure disrupts my schedule when the kids are home through the week but we have had a fun day. Today I have a Christmas tree that I made using the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapers Punch Pack. Now I know you must be thinking I have to be crazy to punch all these circles out. Actually, I made this with scrap pieces left over from a set of cards I made, and I punched a few ever so often until I got enough to complete it. I have to keep my hands busy at something(anything to avoid housework)!  I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Kadie in Arizona said...

WOW just doesn't seem to be a LARGE enough comment for this project. You did an amazing job! Isn't it crazy what we will do to avoid housework! Thanks for sharing........You are the QUEEN of paper crafting in my book.

Anonymous said...

I could have written this post myself....kids out of school cause of ice and me keeping busy so I don't have to do housework. haha!

Great little tree!!