Thursday, December 30, 2010

XOXO


Good evening! The kids and I left at 7:45 this morning and we got home at 7:00 pm tonight. We have had a FUN day which included going shopping, going to Chuck E Cheese, and more shopping. This was Dalton's(my 18 month old grandson) first time to go to CEC and he loved it. The girls got gift certificates to Justice and Gymboree so of course we had to spend a lot of time in each of these stores and then we had to accessorize the outfits at Club Tabby and then we had to get shoes and purses. Dalton is definitely a shopper, he enjoyed every minute of it, he especially liked a Tutu at club Tabby but I knew if we brought that home his Dad would never let him go out with the girls again.

Anyway here is a card I made yesterday using the stamp set Filled with Love which is part of the Filled with love promotion(link to the pdf on my sidebar). I used some DP from Playdate, some Real Red satin ribbon and the sentiment is from Love Impressions rub-ons available in the Occasions Mini.  I add some pearls to the punched Fleur de lis border.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: