Monday, April 18, 2011

Curly Cute

Good Monday morning! I have most of my craft room packed, I didn't realize how much I have accumulated over the past few years.   I can't wait to get moved into my new craft room!   I got my Summer Mini preorder in on Friday so I did manage to stamp a few cards.  I really like the new Triple Layer Punch which is what I used on this card.  You can get a lot of different looks by playing around with these punches and layering with other punches such as the circle.  I also used Beyond the Garden DSP from the Summer mini and added Melon Mambo, Pacific Pointe, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango card stock.  Some of the flowers are raised with dimensionals and some have buttons(SAB).  The sentiment is from the stamp set Curly Cute.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the punch on the DSP. Kind of gives it a tie-dye effect! Following you through SC. I'm #380. Come by for a visit.
cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com
Happy Stamping!