Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girly Power

Good afternoon!  Hope your weekend is going good, mine has been perfect!  I have another scrap booking project for you today, this one is actually on a 12x12 stretched canvas and I love how it turned out.  I used the scalloped paper from the Nursery Suite Specialty collection.  It is kinda hard to tell from the photograph but it is Baja Breeze and I used Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Cherry Cobbler card stock which are the colors I pulled from the crazy quilt in the photograph.  The yo-yo flowers are all made of fabric except for the Cherry Cobbler one.  Click on the photo to see all the bling around the outside, pearls and rhinestones. 

I am using this page for a challenge at the OCC blog, the Spectacular Sunday Challenge blog, and at the CES blog which is featuring a challenge for or about children.  The challenge is to make something "girly" and use flowers, ribbon, and bling.  My ribbon is in the photo in Sadie's hair...is this cheating:)!!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my! This is beautiful! The girls just keep getting prettier and bigger! I can't believe how much they have grown. I miss you guys, you need to come south to visit!

Danielle Richard said...

What a beautiful layout...It fits the challenge Buttons, Bling, and Bloom perfectly!! The fabric flowers are soo pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Nice layout! Thanks for following me, now following you too!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the photo and colours you have chosen, perfect for a child, hugs pops x x

Julie said...

Gorgeous layout - love your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Rebecca Ednie said...

I just love the colours and your punched border. Very girlie! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC last week! Sorry I'm late visiting!