Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is Here!

Good afternoon!  Summer is in full swing...the girls picked up report cards at 8:00 yesterday morning and by 10:00 we were on our way to a water park...my girls plus 6 other girls.  They had a ball and amazingly no "girl drama" the whole time.  This image from the stamp set Summer Fun is what I saw all around my lawn chair yesterday at the water park except they weren't neatly lined up and there was a whole bunch more.  I love to color and this set is perfect for that but you could also paper piece the images and it would be cute too. 


Don't forget to check the links on my sidebar for all the retiring SU products, some are even discounted.  The accessory list  has a bunch of dies discounted on it.  But hurry, they won't last long. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm loving the flipflops!! What set is this from?