Friday, September 30, 2011

And the Winner is....

.....you will have to wait a little longer, just until the end of this post though!  I have  finally got my computer back and I am so thrilled that it could be fixed instead of having to be replaced.  I have been so frustrated at the person repairing it though, he is the rudest man I have ever met, he had me in tears today after I had to deal with him twice.  But anyway, all is good now.  I am so blessed to have all you, my readers, in my life. Your comments, emails, and well wishes have been been worth the unpleasantness. I have been super busy creating cards and a few home decor items and favors  which I will show you over the next few days.

Today's project is a Christmas Tree made from a styrofoam cone.  I used Newsprint and Love Letter DSP(both retired) which I cut into strips, formed loops and straight pinned to the cone.  On top is a jingle bell and some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon.  It was a little time consuming but I really like how it turned out.

Ok, the moment we have been waiting for.....the winner of the blog candy is....Angie Hagan!  I will get your package in the mail on Monday, Angie.  Also, let me know what to order for you with the $25.00 SU gift certificate.

2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Your tree is beautiful but looks like lots of work. So happy your computer could be fixed and sorry you had to deal with such a jerk. Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had to be reduced to tears for that man to be able to have a job. I would contact Angie's List and let them know and also the BBB. No one should be humiliated from any business owner. Imagine if all business were like that. Hmmm I wonder what is wrong with American Businesses.
You are a remarkable woman and great crafter. Next time, you WILL take your business elsewhere.
The same happened to me at a florist/nursery business. I no longer patronize that business and I told all I knew about it. That business has now dwindled down to very very small amount of plants and flowers for sale. I guess they aren't doing well.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net