Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas Lodge

Happy Labor Day!  I have had a wonderful weekend, lots of family time.  We went to the State Fair on Saturday which is always fun and then yesterday a friend came all the way from Champagne, IL to stamp with me.  We made 3 cards and chatted about a little bit of everything.  It was a very relaxing and much needed break for me, thanks Debbie!  This is one of the cards we made which is really much prettier IRL.  The stamp set is from the Holiday mini and is called Christmas Lodge.  We stamped it in Always Artichoke ink and then sprayed it with Smooch Spritz and it looks very snowy although you can't tell it from the photo.  The DP is retired(I so wish it was still available, it was my favorite last year).  We added an embossed layer of Cherry Cobbler and a little Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

debz917 said...

Hey Sandy, I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again. It was such a fun and relaxing time for me too. Not sure when I will get back down that way but you can be sure I will contact you again. I love the cards we made. I am going to email you some pictures of things we made at our last downline meeting here.