Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Candy Extended

  I am sorry to say that I still have no computer(:  I called the repairman again this morning and he very rudely told me that he would call me" IF" he got it fixed.  It doesn't look  promising.  I am going to give him until Wednesday and then I guess I will have to buy a new one.  So,  I am also extending the Blog Candy until Wednesday.  I have all the names written and cut out and the basket is ready for the drawing but I will add any additional ones from comments or orders over the next two days....and to make it even better I have added a gift certificate in the amount of $25.00 from Stampin' Up to the loot.  This whole ordeal has been very frustrating to say the least  Thanks for your patience.

6 comments:

Cookie said...

That's ok darlin' we will wait patiently for you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry your computer is on the fritz. I'd tell the repairman to 'forget about it'. It is costing you in time and $$ to wait. Walmart has great laptops at reasonable prices.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Dinah Day said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!! LOVE YOU!!

Kathy Mc said...

You are so very generous with your blog candy. Didn't this whole thing start because of your birthday. Happy Birthday to you! That's a bummer about your computer but sounds like a new one might be in the cards for you. Good Luck!

LATRICIA said...

love your blog and your work hope your computers issues are solved soon ... thanks for sharing

Angie H. said...

Sorry to hear it's still on the blink! I bet you have less hair after this ordeal (pulling it out!)