Saturday, October 15, 2011

25 and Counting

Hope your weekend is going good, mine has been super busy.  I wanted to share a little about the conference I attended the first part of the week.  It was so awesome, we had a bunch of well known speakers and musicians such as Selah and Ricky Skaggs.  The classes were all good, I wish I could of gone to all of them but we could only choose 4 each day.  I am very tired and it has taken me a bit to get rested, our classes started each morning at 8:30 and we finished around 9:00pm each night. 

I do have a project to share, I actually finished this a while ago but had forgotten to photograph it.  I used the 25 and Counting stamp set and the Peekaboo Frames die.  I used a ton of different products on this such as the jingle bells, bakers twine, punches, buttons, and ribbon.  It is even musical!  I found these cute little music buttons at a local craft store and just had to incorporate them into the countdown. The music buttons are located on day 19, 24, and 25 and they play Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Silent Night.


 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You going to be at Southeastern Craft Show?? I can't wait!! Counting the days. :)