Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday Bash

Shelby going down backward.


I hadn't got my photos from the girls birthday's last weekend until today so I thought I would share them with
you.  Their birthday's are a day apart and most of the time they each want a separate party but this year they allowed me to have it together.  The only catch was that they both wanted sleepovers.  So, I knew they would need some kind of entertainment and decided to rent some inflatables.  One of them was nearly 30 feet tall, taller than our house and had a double slide. I think the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids, I was even talked into going down the slide on the condition that no photos were taken:) 

Dalton completely wore himself out and had to take a nap and then start over again.
 Sadie's ladies posing for the camera.
 View from the second floor balcony of our house at the giant birthday cake.
Uncle Chad enjoying the slide.


Now on to something stamped.  I used my favorite Christmas set from the Holiday Mini, Comfort and Joy, for this card.  The image is stamped on Real Red with Versamark and then embossed in white.  The DSP is retired.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: