Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas SAS

Good Monday morning!  Hope your weekend was good, ours was perfect with sunny days and lots of time spent outside.  Today I have one of the cards we did at a recent SAS using the stamp Jolly Old St. Nick.    The design is CAS but the embossing folder gives it a lot of WOW.  It is hard to see in the photo but there is lots of glitter.   If you are interested in coming to my next Christmas SAS, it will be October 27th during the day and then again that night.  Contact me and I will be glad to send you all the details.  I am also offering the class as a kit and will give you details on that a little later.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

debz917 said...

I am so jealous, I sure wish I could come and make these cards with you. See you at the College Show.

Debbie