Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ribbon Shares




Good Saturday morning!  Today's project is one of the cards we did at punch class this week.  I used the new 1 1/4in scallop circle punch that is in the Holiday Mini to make the flowers and added a 3/4 circle to the middle.  The fence isn't SU but everything else on the card is.

I also wanted to let everyone who participated in the first and second round of the  Ribbon Share know that they are ready for pickup.  I have two people signed up for round three and will place the order as soon as three more sign up.  In case you are wondering , it works like this.....you will receive 2 yards of all ten colors of the 1/2 inch Scallop Dots Ribbon on page 172 of the catalog for $18.89 whereas it would cost you $94.45 to buy all ten rolls.


ps....notice the little boy that caught in the picture...that is Dalton and I considered offering him as a door prize but I guess I will just keep him!

No comments: