Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wish Big




Happy Saturday!  Thanks for the emails asking if  I was ok last week, I am ... just tired from Vacation Bible School.  We had an awesome week, with 230 kids and 105 workers.  We had a pool party for them last night and it was such a blessing to see all the families together having fun.

I have a fun project to share today.  A couple weeks ago a friend came in and asked if I would do some birthday party decorations and invitations for her little girl.  I showed her the colors available and she choose Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, and Melon Mambo. She didn't want a character birthday theme but said anything else using these colors would work.  So, I set out to find all the things I could use to pull it all together.  I found these cute straws first and knew I could find a use for them.  I have a bunch of other things I found that I will share next week. Now everywhere I go, I am looking for SU colors, is that crazy ??? She is using cupcakes instead of one big cake but I think we can use the banner by inserting the straws into a cupcake on each end of a row of cupcakes.  The other straws will be for the kids to use.  The cupcakes will have individual picks decorated very similar to the straws.   Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are fabulous well done I also love the Christmas card below fabulous work well done Hugs Elaine