Monday, April 8, 2013

Bugs and Kisses


Good morning!  I hate to admit it but I am glad Spring Break is over, it has been nonstop for 10 days.  We have shopped, swam, played at the park, shopped some more, danced, bowled, been to the movies, shopped more, been to a Scrap book convention, been to American Girl, shopped even more, ....not only am I tired but I am broke!  Today I am sharing two of the party favors I made to go along with  the invitation I showed you last week for a Bug Birthday party. 

 This one was cut with the Bitty Box and Envelope die.  I just chose to not make it into a closed box. The sentiment is from Bugs and Kisses  ( some of the items I use are retired, but I can't see getting rid of them). 

 
 This one was made with the Petite Pocket  Bigz XL die and is still available.  It has a Lemonade packet along with a cute paper straw.  These straws are very trendy right now and that is another thing I hope Stampin' Up! has in the new catalog.  The little bug tag was made with an old SU set called Love bug.  I still have more from this party to share so you will have to check back soon.

No comments: