Thursday, April 25, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Day 4


Good morning!  Today's project is a little green house planter, it has a soil disc and a packet of basil seeds.  I found these at the Target Dollar Spot and bought several to do with my kids but they can  also be great inexpensive ways to say thank you to a teacher.  I printed the tag out with MDS and layered it on a mat and added a few stars from a retired Simply Scrappin kit.  Thanks for stopping by!


ps.....I am not going to place an order on this Friday since the retired list just came out and a few folks have asked me to wait until Monday so they can order.  The only drawback is that some of these items are in short supply so they could be sold out.  Let me know if you want to order early and not be in the drawing for the hostess benefits.

No comments: